Reservation Terms and Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso per room per night.
- All guests are required to register and present a valid identification card upon check-in.
- An additional deposit for incidentals of Php1, 000 per room will be required upon check-in. This will be returned upon check-out if no extra charges are incurred.
- Children (12) years old and below stay for free if using existing bedding.
- An additional Extra Person fee of Php460 will be applied if additional bedding is required.
- If reservation is made two (2) days (or less) from expected arrival date, the hotel requires the total amount of the reservation to be settled within 24 hours.
- If reservation is made at least three (3) days from expected arrival date, the hotel requires 50% of the total amount of the reservation to be settled within 24 hours. Remaining 50% must be settled upon check in.
- No Show Policy:
- Guests who do not arrive within twenty-four (24) hours of the expected check-in date and time will be charged the total amount of the reservation
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation made two (2) days or less prior to expected arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation made three (3) days prior to expected arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent of 50% of total amount of the reservation
- Modification Policy:
- Amendments on check-in and check-out dates are allowed up to four (4) days before expected check-in date and subject to availability.
- Check out time is 12:00noon and check in time is 14:00Hrs.
- The Hotel has the right to remove guest’s belongings from the room if guest fails to comply with hotel’s prescribed check-out time if room is already reserved.
- There is a “Strictly no smoking policy” inside the guest rooms. A penalty fee of Php1,000 shall be charged to the guest for non-compliance.
- The hotel is not responsible for the safety of any valuables left in the guest rooms as governed by the Civil Code of the Philippines.
- Bringing of pets is strictly prohibited.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a fee for stained linens, odor, losses or breakages in the room for the duration of the stay.
- The hotel reserves the right to institute necessary actions under any of the following cases:
- Failure to pay upon demand of an outstanding amount.
- Self-check- out: The hotel is authorized to charge the credit card indicated herein.
- Guest refuses to conform to the hotel’s rules and policies.